Apple Watch Complications
Starting with version 3.0.0, MotiFIT supports all new Apple Watch complications to help you keep an eye on your favourite health and fitness metrics during the day.
LAST WORKOUT DETAILS:
This complication displays the details of the last workout performed.
- The calories burnt during the workout.
- The workout duration.
- The maximum heart rate achieved.
- The average intensity of the workout.
- The average intensity is calculated in one of two ways based on the HEART RATE INTENSITY option selected in the iPhone app under MORE > HEART RATE INFO.
- If [% OF MHR] is selected, the workout intensity displayed by the complication is relative to your maximum heart rate (MHR).
- INTENSITY (%) = AVG HR / MHR
- If [KARVONEN] is selected, the workout intensity displayed by the complication is relative to your maximum (MHR) and resting heart rate (RHR).
- INTENSITY (%) = (AVG HR - RHR) / (MHR - RHR)
DAILY HIGH / LOW HEART RATE:
This complication displays the highest and lowest heart rate values measured for the current day.
LATEST HEART RATE:
This complication displays the latest heart rate value measured by Apple Watch.
- Supports the Apple Watch time travel feature so you can scroll back in time to see how your heart rate has been changing in the last 24 hours.
- Available in both CIRCULAR and MODULAR form.
NOTE: During a workout session the Apple Watch measures your heart rate every 5 seconds. Otherwise, it measures your heart rate every 10 minutes.
DAILY STEP COUNT AND ACTIVE CALORIES:
This complication displays your step count and active calories for the current day.
If you notice a exclamation mark icon ⚠️ in one of our complications, this means that your full featured 7 day free trial period has expired. Please upgrade your membership to continue enjoying all of our app features.